Medical marijuana is legal in nearly 14 states in the US and this is due to the fact that physicians believe that marijuana has healing properties. Under federal law, growing marijuana, use or possess that yours is a criminal offense and for this reason, it is important that unless you have your doctor's recommendation to use it, you do not even think about growing these substances at home.
Given below is a brief guide to the growing medical marijuana that can help you understand the process better. You can get to know about growing cannabis plants.
Image Source: Google
1. Choose a room to grow – some nice places, including basements, closets and attics. No matter which indoor location you choose, make sure that it has access to electrical outlets.
2. Case – you'll need to grow your plants in pots or containers. Always make sure that you use a large plastic pot.
3. Lighting – if you grow the plant indoors, then there is no possibility for your factory to get enough sunlight. Because plants such as marijuana need a lot of sunlight to grow properly, you can use artificial lighting to give your plants all the light needed to grow.
4. Consider the factors that will affect the rate of photosynthesis – regardless of the amount of light reaching the plants, there are other factors that will affect the rate of photosynthesis. These include temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, water, etc.
5. Harvest – the best time to harvest is when the plants have started flowering. Wait for the process to complete flowering. Cut the plants, remove the large leaves of the lower and put the plant in a shoe box.