There are many main reasons why people look to short term rentals or extended stay accommodations as an alternative to staying at a hotel for weeks at a stretch.
Short term rentals could be a great option for:
• Snowbirds – People who live in a city inside the summer and who go warmer climates in the actual harsh winters often check out temporary accommodations for the winter portion of the calendar year.
• Renovations – A accommodation will seem to shrink bigger progressively when you try to live in it with a family for many days.
• Business Trips – Many companies with offices in other cities and with many visitors from other offices often look for short term rentals in an effort to offer employees a spot for a stay during business excursions.
• Relocation – Will you be relocating to a brand new city? Renting temporary housing for any month (or a few months) are going to be much more comfortable than vacationing in a hotel and will let you get semi-settled to be able to find the right permanent new home at the more leisurely pace. You can also look for holiday hoes through http://www.furnishedrentals.com/.
• Family Illness – Will you be staying in another city because of treatment needed for a health problem? Or perhaps you've got a member of family in the hospital and as opposed to travelling several hours forwards and backwards daily over a long stretch of time, a short term rental makes more sense logistically as well as financially.