When marketing your brand, there are key factors that need to be kept in mind. These factors help build a better plan and also steer the marketing campaign in the right direction. They need to be clear before working on any marketing strategy.
Here are the 5 factors that affect brand marketing:
- Awareness: This requires a bit of research. If you are launching a new product or service, perhaps there is no awareness regarding it. So create a campaign accordingly. Then, decide how you will spread this awareness, which platforms will you use, how much money are you willing to spend, etc.? All these questions can be answered by a branding agency Sydney.
- Relevant differentiation: Figure out how your brand/service is different compared to other similar products/services. What is your selling point?
- Value: Your product/service needs to give value. This is what you should concentrate on in your marketing strategy. How are you providing value to the customer? And thereby goad them into believing why your product/service is their need.
- Accessibility: You need to know how accessible your product/service is, whether it has local appeal or regional appeal or universal appeal. Then consider how accessible it is. Narrow down your target according to the availability of your product/service.
- Emotional connection: People make purchases based on emotion. If you can connect with them on a personal level, you will be earning their trust and they will be willing to invest in your product/service. Find how you can exploit this emotional connection.
Keeping these factors in mind, the resultant marketing strategy should be foolproof.